Recipe: Kimchi Beef Noodle
Summary: Kimchi beef noodle is one of my favorite summer dishes. Taste the sweet and sour Kimchi as well as refreshing cucumber.
- 1/3 Cup of chopped Kimchi
- 1t sesame oil, 1t sugar (for Kimchi seasoning)
- 1/4 Cucumber julienned
- 1/2 boiled egg
- Thin sliced beef 1/3 lbs
- 2t soy sauce, 1t sugar, 1t sesame oil (to marinate beef)
- Thin Korean noodle (So-myeon)
- Mix 2t soy sauce, 1t of sugar, 1t of sesame oil and thin sliced beef in a bowl. Leave it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Add 1T of sugar and 1t of sesame oil to chopped Kimchi and mix them well.
- Boil water in a pot and cook noodles.
- Boil water and cook an egg.
- Peel off egg shell and cut it in half.
- Take the noodles out from the pot. Rinse them quickly with cold water and drain.
- Cook marinated beef on a heated pan.
- Put noodles in a bowl. Put beef, kimchi, cucumber and the egg on the top of the noodles nicely
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1