Recipe: Gol-bang-ee Muchim (Sea Snail Salad)
Summary: Gol-bang-ee Muchim is a very popular pub food in Korea. It is a sea snail salad with hot & sweet dressing.
- 1 can of Gol Bang Eee (Sea snails)
- Cucumber 1/2
- Onion 1/2
- Green onion 1
- Korean thin noodles
- Vinegar 3T
- Juice from Gol Bang Eee can 3T
- Korean chili paste 2T
- Chili powder 1T
- Brown sugar 2T
- Soy sauce 1/2T
- Minced garlic 1T
- Black pepper, sesame seed oil little bit
- Slice sea snails into bite size.
- Cut green onion into 5 cm strips
- Slice onion and cucumber.
- Make the dressing with vinegar, the juice from the can, chili paste, chili poweder, brown sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic, black pepper and sesame seed oil.
- Mix sea snails with green onion, onion, cucumber and the dressing in a bowl
- Cook noodles and cool them down
- Place the sea snails and vegetable mix on a place and serve the noodles on the side.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)