Recipe: Kimchi Fried Rice
Summary: Kimchi is delicious as it is. Also it is a magic ingredient for many other dishes. We make a hotpot, soup, pancakes, dumplings and more with Kimchi. Kimchi fried rice is so easy to make and quick to prepare.
- Chopped Kimchi 1/3 Cup
- Kimchi juice 2T
- Cooked Rice 1 bowl
- Sesame Oil 2t
- Egg 1
- Put oil in the pan and heat the pan.
- Add chopped Kimchi to the pan and cook for 2 mins
- Add rice to the pan and mix with cooked kimchi
- Add Kimchi juice to the pan and stir the rice on the pan until rice absorbs the juice.
- You can serve with an fried egg on the top of the rice.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1
Culinary tradition: Korean